Anxiety is about living in the future instead of the present. Worrying about things that may or may not ever happen robs us of the joy of living in the present moment.
· Do you often feel as though you are bracing for the worst?
· Are your fears stealing the joy in your life?
· Keeping you from living your life?
· Do you sometimes feel as though you are fighting off unknown calamity?
· Do your worries keep you up at night?
Anxiety mangles our thoughts so that we are consumed by them, rather than being free to live our own lives, and experience the rainbow of emotions that is available to us. Anxiety resides rent free inside of us. Let me help you learn to manage your anxiety so that it doesn’t have so much power in your life.